Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer is here!

I'm sure everyone can agree that it was a must to make the most of the gorgeous weather this weekend. 

I spent the majority of Saturday baking cupcakes for my [not so] baby sister's 21st birthday so it meant I had all day Sunday to sit and chill. I even managed to persuade Luke to not go into work so we could make the most of it together. 

With Murray in the final of Wimbledon, it meant only one thing - a glass of wine in a pub beer garden with the match on the TV. We came home after the second set, and celebrated Murray's win, and finished the day with a little bit of crafting. 

It was really nice to just sit and not clock watch at all all day and just appreciate and make the most of the weather. And after Murray's win, I feel even more proud to be british, don't you?!


                  Birthday cupcakes 
                  Strawberry wine :)

 Me and my lovely mom in law [note the sunburnt shoulders:(]

3 comments:

  1. wow, those cupcakes look super yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cupcakes and I bet they tasted even better :-). Sounds like a perfect day. Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look sooo yummy! Im happy you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments and appreciate them all so much! x