Friday 6 September 2013

Happiness || 2


Image via Pinterest - original source unknown
 >  Seeing the leaves changing and knowing Autumn is on its way. You can read more about why I love Autumn here

> Apple pies. And blackberry and apple pies. And apple and plum pies. Basically all fruit pies. We have eaten a lot this week due to the glut of fruit we have in the garden.

> Having Luke home early on evenings. He has been working so late the last few weeks so it is nice to have him back for evening walks and cosy nights in.

> Knowing I get to see some distant family this weekend coming. It is my uncle’s 60th birthday party in London and we have family coming from America, Scotland and down south, and it’s been years since I have seen them all. I can’t wait to catch up, reminisce and make more memories.

> And the most exciting thing all week has been booking our Eurostar tickets to Paris for New Year. Since I graduated, Luke and I have made sure we get out there every year to keep up my spoken French. Bring on baguettes, crepes, croissants and wine.

5 comments:

  1. Apple pies are just heaven on a plate! And apple crumble :) x

    lifescupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Never seem to get tired of eating them! X

      Delete
  2. Bloody love your blog! Thank you for linking it to me last night :) now following and have scrolled through most of your posts :P I write happy lists too! They're a great way to focus on the good :) and i'm running a giveaway on my blog too if you fancy a look? :) amberluiselove.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Amber! I've just popped over to your blog and followed :) I love doing happy lists:) x

      Delete
  3. Any pie or crumble is my autumn dream! Have yet to have one but definitely in need of one! I hope you have an amazing time in Paris, I bet it's lovely at New Year!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments and appreciate them all so much! x